|Ver fotos: imageshack.us|
G-AFEN, Sir William Firth, Heston (of steel-maker Richard Thomas & Co Ltd). [CofR 8312] 13.4.38
- CofA 6256 issued 25.4.38.
- regn cld 12.38 as sold abroad.
VQ-PAC, Palestine Airways, Jerusalem 21.9.39
- Regn cld 1.8.40.
Z7188, RAF Impressed in Middle East 1.7.40.
- Lydda Communications Flight.
G-AFEN, Secretary of State for Air for operation by BOAC at Heliopolis for Genl Gifford. 25.7.40
- CofA renewed 9.8.40.
- Flown Cairo-Lagos 12/15.8.40;
- still at Lagos 8.41.
- Returned to Heliopolis, regn not cld
HK864, RAF impressed 17.2.42.
- 173 Squadron, Heliopolis 6.9.42.
- Iraq & Persia Communications Flt 24.10.42.
- Acquired by Anglo Iranian Oil Co Ltd 11.45;
- but when their chief pilot turned up at AHQ Iraq, the sale was denied! PSOC 1.1.47.
TJ-AAI, regn reserved, not taken up.
- Reportedly bought by Arab Airways Association Ltd, Transjordan 22.10.46
- Sold by Secretary of State for Air to WA Rollason Ltd. 19.3.47
G-AFEN, WA Rollason Ltd, Croydon. 21.4.47
- CofA renewed 18.11.48.
- Regn cld 30.12.48 as sold in South America.
LV-AGV, ZONDA - Zonas Oeste y Norte de Aerolíneas Argentinas 23.3.49
- operated by COTAMA - Compañía Transportes Aéreos Mediterránea Argentina Centro, Córdoba. (ZONDA was taken over by Aerolineas Argentinas 5.49 but acft remained operated by COTAMA.)
- Ministerio de Transportes 05.01.54
- TAASA - Taxis Aéreos Argentinos Sociedad Anónima 07.05.57
- Febo Doral & A Sayanes, Buenos Aires, Sept 61
- CofA lapsed 29.4.60.
- Still regd 5.67.
(Note: No connection to 4X-ACN as sometimes reported).