|Ver fotos: www.aeropuertosarg.com.ar|
First flew from Woodford incorrectly painted as LV-PJR. 02.04.62
LV-PRJ Repainted as such and delivered to Aerolíneas Argentinas 24.04.62
- Arrived at Buenos Aires and named “Ciudad de Concordia”. 01.05.62
LV-HHC, Aerolíneas Argentinas Re-registered 11.05.62
- reg cld 25.02.77
G-BEKC, Dan-Air Services Ltd 28.02.77
- Departed from Ezeiza on delivery 28.02.77
- Arrived at Manchester from Reykjavik 08.03.77
- 05.08.77 CofA issued 04.08.77
- Entered service from Manchester to Newcastle as DA99KC
- Withdrawn from service after operating its last flight from Belfast to Manchester, U.K. as DAN7302 21.11.87
- Stored at Manchester 21.12.87
- Noted robbed of numerous parts 26.04.89
- B/U Dismantled with nose section going to Reflectone Inc for ATP simulator use while other parts sent to Woodford 05.1989.
- Registration cancelled as transferred to the USA 21.10.92.
- TT 37,199 hours, 35,272 landings.
Ver Roll Out: El Avro 748 en Aerolíneas Argentina
|Foto, gentileza: Juan M. Leria Pastor|
Ver fotos: www.edcoatescollection.com