|Ver Fotos: www.panoramio.com|
LV-AGD (T-14) Douglas DC-3C (C-47A-1-DL Skytrain) c/n 9162
42-23300 USAAF (Contract No AC-20669) Mar 4, 1943.
- 15th Troop Carrier Squadron, 61st Troop Carrier Group, Pope Field, Fort Bragg, NC; named ‘Hard Rock’. Morrison Field, West Palm Beach, FL.
- Ferried overseas via the South Atlantic/African route departing Morrison Field May43.
- Routed via Borinquen Field, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico; Atkinson Field, Georgetown, British Guyana; Val de Caes Field, Belém, Brazil; Panamirim Field, Natal, Brazil; Ascension Island; Eknes Field, Rufisque, Dakar, Senegal; Anfa Field, Casablanca, French Morocco; Oudja, French Morocco 13May43.
- Twelfth Air Force. Lourmel, Oran, Algeria 15May43.
- Kairouan, Tunisia 21Jun43.
- Mission ‘Husky I’. Transported paratroopers of H Company, 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division to a drop zone near Niscemi, Sicily on 9/10Jul43
- Mission ‘Husky II’ 11/12Jul43.
- Licata, Sicily 1Sep43.
- Operation Giant. Transported paratroopers of the 82nd Airborne Division to a drop zone near Agropoli, Italy on 13Sep43 and 14Sep43.
- Sciacca, Sicily 6Oct43.
- Ferried to England departing Sciacca 12Feb44. Routed via El Aounia, Tunis, Tunisia; Anfa Field, Casablanca, French Morocco; Valley (Station 568), Anglesey, Wales; Barkston Heath (Station 483) 18Feb44.
- Ninth Air Force.
- Mission Boston, Serial 24 (#9 Shantz). Transported paratroopers of the 2nd Battalion, 507th Parachute Infantry Regiment to a drop zone near Sainte-Mère-Église, Normandy, France on D-Day Invasions, 06Jun44.
- Operation ‘Market’ Transported paratroopers of the British 1st Parachute Brigade to a drop zone near Renkum, west of Arnhem, Netherlands on 17Sep44.
- Operation ‘Market’. Towed a Waco CG-4A glider transporting men and materials for the 320th Glider Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division to a landing zone near Groesbeek, Netherlands on 18Sep44.
- Operation ‘Market’. Towed a Waco CG-4A glider transporting men and materials from the 325th Glider Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division to a landing zone near Grave, Netherlands on 23Sep44.
- Damaged when blew a brake cylinder with heavy braking during landing to avoid C-47 ? 42-23309 which had landed ahead with a blown tire at Achiet (B-54), France 4Mar45.
- Drucat (B-92), Abbeville, France 13Mar45.
- Ferried to Chipping Ongar (Station 162).
- Operation ‘Varsity’ Transported men and materials of the British 6th Airborne Division to a drop zone at Wesel, Germany on 24Mar45;
- Returned to Abbeville.
- To RFC Sep 21, 1945.
NC86592, Colonial Airlnes 30.04.46
- re-construido por Douglas Aircraft como DC-3C en 1946.
LV-AGD, Aeroposta Argentina SA 28.08.48
- Aerolíneas Argentinas "Ona" 22.11.50
- accidentado en Iguazú, Misiones, 18.01.54 - daños 15%
- reg cld 22.06.66
T-14, Fuerza Aérea Argentina 26.06.66
- LADE - Líneas Aéreas del Estado
Wfu. ago 1969
|Ed Coates': Civil Aircraft Photograph Collection.|