LV-PUM, First flew from Woodford 09.06.62
- Delivered to Aerolíneas Argentinas 30.06.62
- Arrived at Buenos Aires and named “Ciudad de San Juan” 09.07.62
LV-HHF, Aerolíneas Argentinas re-registered 09.07.62
- Entered service on 01.08.62.
- incidentado - Nosewheel collapsed during take-off from General Pico, Argentina. Repaired. 06.08.63
- Registration cancelled as cese de bandera 02.06.77
G-BEKD Dan-Air Services Ltd 10.06.77
- Arrived at Manchester from Keflavik 18.07.77.
- CofA issued and ferried to Aberdeen the same day. 26.10.77
- Entered service on 26.10.77.
- delivery from Lasham as Leased to Air Condal S.A. 04.07.83
- Registration cancelled as transferred to Spain.
EC-DTP Air Condal S.A. named “Francisca” and later “St Raphael” 29.07.83
- Visited Gatwick 11.04.84
- acquired 10.1985.
- Air Condal ceased operations and stored in Shannon for storage pending sale 21.01.86.
- Rolled out as EI-BSF at Shannon in full Ryanair colours named “The Spirit of Tipperary” 03.04.86
EI-BSF Ryanair Ltd 21.05.86
- Entered service as IW200 from Dublin to Luton 23.05.86
- Withdrawn from service 07.01.87
- Engines removed on 09.01.87
- Registration cancelled as withdrawn from use 01.07.87
- Fuselage used as a cabin crew trainer by Ryanair Ltd at Dublin by 1994.
- Sold to Aer Rianta for use as a rescue trainer by the fire department. 09.1999
- Trucked out to the Irish Air Corps base at Baldonnel- Casement for use by the fire service. 03.03.05
- Moved to Fairyhouse Racecourse, County Meath in an emergency response exercise. 02.10.14
- Moved to Weston Airport, Dublin for the use of the fire service by this date. 07.10.14
- TT 37,234 hours, 34,039 landings.
|Ver Fotos: /www.aviationphotocompany.com|