|Ver fotos: www.aviationbanter.com|
LV-NCP Cessna Crane Mk. I c/n 1683
RCAF 8190, Royal Canadian Air Force, Taken on strength by No. 4 Training Command 11.12.1941
- assigned to No. 3 Service Flying Training School at Calgary, Alberta.
- To Prairie Airways for overhaul, 14 December 1943 to 11 February 1944.
- To storage with No. 2 Training Command when completed, issued from storage on 25 October 1944.
- To No. 2 Air Command on 1 December 1944.
- To storage from 27 January to 13 February 1945.
- Pending disposal from13 April 1945.
- Stored by No. 4 Service Flying Training School at Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, where it was noted with 2531:10 total time, 412:10 since overhaul.
- Struck off, to War Assets Corporation for sale
- Sold to Siple Aircraft Ltd. 31.10.1945
LV-NCP, Carlos Mihanovich SRL 19.08.46
- TASSA - Transportes Aéreos Sanrafaelinos S.A. - Taxis aéreos),
- lucha anti-granizo en Mendoza,
- Pablo H. Fredes
- Claudio Carril